About

A symbol of Osaka city. The original castle tower was built in 1589, but then disappeared several times due to a fire, etc. The current one was rebuilt in 1931.
Because of easiness to access from the downtown area, so many tourists from overseas visit.

website

Photos

Access

Location

1-1, Osakajo, Chuo-ku Osaka-shi, Osaka, 540-0002, Japan

Directions

5-minute walk from “Osakajo Koen station” on the JR Osaka loop line,
“Tanimachi 4-chome station” on the subway chuo line and more